- 2 Tilapia Filets
- 4 Sweet Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small Sweet Onion, sliced
- 1 T Capers
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Basil
- Kosher Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile slice your peppers and onion.
4. Drizzle with 1 T olive oil and then sprinkle the sliced onion, peppers and capers over the fish. Dust with the spices and pinch of kosher salt.
5. Cook for 25 minutes. You can serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the fish. Lemon seems to always be a great complement to fish.